Friday, November 11, 2011

Mini Cupcakes!

 Mini Brownie Cupcakes!


My new Toy!



              Last night we had some family over. I made some mini cupcakes for them with my new machine from Amazon. It is a mini cupcake maker from Bella Cusina!  So I decided to mike mini brownie cupcakes and put frosting on them. They were delicioso! yum. I used a piping bag for decorating the brownie minis with my homemade buttercream frosting. I added vanilla flavoring and red food coloring to it. So I could add an extra kick.  The brownie mix I used this time was a nice easy one. It was Ms Betty Crocker. She has been saving our lives for years. So why not allow her to again?





Brownie mix



Brownie Mix:
I used Betty Crocker Fudge brownie Mix.
(this one wasnt from scratch)

Buttercream frosting recipe:
4 cups confectioners sugar (powdered sugar)

Mini Brownie Cupcakes Baking

1/4 cup of milk
2 tsp. vanilla
1 cup/stick of salted butter
(chef's choice to add further flavor 2tsp. or to taste)
 This recipe will make enough frosting for 48-60 mini cupcakes.











Finished product


Tastie

Mini Cupcakes all lined up in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment